can somebody point me to a documentation, where are lited all possible report related URL parameters?
I mean parameters like:
What else could be passed via URL?
- output file name?
- format? (like pdf, rtf, xls, xlsx, ...)
- locale? (like de_DE, en_EN, ...)
- Encoding? (SO-8859-15, UTF-8, Windows-1252, ....)
This would help me a lot.
Parameters that can be used with any URL (not just reports):
- userlocale - locale of the user, for example, http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/login.html?userLocale=en_US
- decorate - decorate=no removes page headers, footers, and borders just for the one call
- sessionDecorator - sessionDecorator=no removes page headers, footers, borders for the session
Parameters that work only with reports:
- output - specifies output format - pdf, xls, xlsNoPag, xlsx, xlsxNoPag, rtf, csv, swf
- reportLocale - locale to use for executing the report.
- pageIndex - specifies the initial page that sould be displayed when launching the report (so if you want to open it on page 2)
- anchor - specifies the name of an anchor - I'm not sure what these are, but I'm guessing you can make them with JSS.
The most important parameters for JR hyperlink are Hyperlink Type, Hyperlink Target, and for hyperlink of type ReportExecution, the hyperlink parameter called “_report”,
Please refer to Jaspersoft Studio User Guide, section "Anchors, Bookmarks, and Hyperlinks" for detail.