Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

udumanajmeer

SEVERE: The web application [] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fonts.FontUtil$1] (value [net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fonts.FontUtil$1@2fdb83b8]) and a value of type [java.util.HashSet] (value [[]]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Technology I Used in my project are:

Java 1.7

Tomcat 7

Jasper 5.2.0

The application stoped and this bug will i got. Any one can help asap please.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

Like most other issues on the JasperSoft website, this issue is nearing ***SIX (6) YEARS** old and not resolved.

28-Feb-2020 12:17:47.108 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-3] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application [jasperserver] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator$1] (value [com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator$1@979c98a]) and a value of type [com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator[]] (value [[Lcom.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator;@6d90fbfa]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

If I had the choice, I would NEVER use Jasper Server again. I would rather use groff, xslt or html2pdf, one of the numerous dedicated PDF libraries, or even a "backyard" solution written by a non-English speaking hermit with zero support.