I realised the setParameter method is deprecated, and replaced the setIntput and output methods, although it is not clear to me how I should replace exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.CHARACTER_ENCODING, "UTF-8") using the new Configuration. Ideally I would use something thats not tied to any exporter - specific configuration, like
SimpleHtmlExporterConfiguration or SimpleJsonExporterConfiguration.
No answers yet
I noticed that you had a bit of a problem with our anti-spam system. This sometimes happens with new members.
I've adjusted things so you won't have any more problems.
After removing the api links from SimpleHtmlExporterConfiguration SimpleJsonExporterConfiguration post went through. Thanks though !