Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

General problem: The method com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getCatalogName has not been completed and should not be called. Check username and password; is the DBMS active?!

huszjas

Hello Guys,

I am new to Jasper Report. Recently I have installed JasperReport Server and can use it with iReport. But in all sudden, when I create simple report on my local machine using the datasource from the remote database, I received this error message. 

General problem:
The method com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getCatalogName has not been completed and should not be called.

Check username and password; is the DBMS active ?!
Few days ago I managed to use iReport and create reports without any problem. Without any changes, suddenly the problem arised so this puzzles me a lot. Here is the message details;

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: General problem:
The method com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getCatalogName has not been completed and should not be called.

Check username and password; is the DBMS active ?!
Level:
    SEVERE
Stack Trace:
General problem: The method com.sybase.jdbc2.tds.RowFormatToken.getCatalogName has not been completed and should not be called. Check username and password; is the DBMS active ?!
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.data.fieldsproviders.SQLFieldsProvider.getFields(SQLFieldsProvider.java:180)
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.connection.JDBCConnection.readFields(JDBCConnection.java:472)
    com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.wizards.ConnectionSelectionWizardPanel.validate(ConnectionSelectionWizardPanel.java:146)
    org.openide.WizardDescriptor$7.run(WizardDescriptor.java:1357)
    org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
    org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997
I did searches for the solution on the Internet without any success. Thank you in advance. Appreciate your help.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic