embedding dashboards with iframes (5.5)

I'm embedding dashboards in my website and I would like a way to hide the interactivity buttons that show up: the chart type button and the refresh/new window button on each chart.

By changing the css, I am able to hide the refresh/new window ones, but when using &viewAsDashboardFrame=true, it does not work. Should I change something in the WEBINF files or is there a way to do this just by tinkering with the themes? Could not find this info anywhere

daniel_17's picture

1 Answer:

To disable chart interactivity you can use either do it at the server level by setting:

- net.sf.jasperreports.components.table.interactive=false (this one is for the tables)
- com.jaspersoft.jasperreports.highcharts.interactive= false (this one is for the charts)

You can also configure this behavior at the chart, report, table, or column level by adding this propety as part of the report’s JRXML properties. See the attached report as an example it has only one char and the interactivity is disabled (it uses the sample foodmart datasource). Uncompress the .zip file and open it in studio selcet the chart, go to the properties window, go to Advanced select Property Expressions.

See: http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server-admin...

marianol's picture
Feedback