subreport with a group by

Hello,

I have a main report wich show in the detail band a list event, the date ant the country with enter parameters Year and week.

I have a subreport, connect to the same source data, which group by all these event by country to have the count.

Separatly it's working fine, but when i put the supreport in the summary band of the main report, i only have the last record. When i put in the title i only have the first, and when i put it in the detail band, i have all the records but mixing with the record of the main report.

I don't see where is the problem so if someone have an idea!

Thanks

miniopterine's picture

Hello,

Have you tried adding another detail band and putting the subreport there?  You can add another detail band by right clicking the band in the left pane.

-Kris

kcollins - 5 years 3 months ago

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, yes i trie and i have the same result that if i pu if the main detail band. I want my subreport separatly from the main report.

Perhaps it's my paramater to lie the 2 subreports which is worth as i use a group by in the subreport, i use the ID of the records but in my subreport they're grouped.

miniopterine - 5 years 3 months ago

Make sure to use the same JDBC connection for your sub report as the main report, Do NOT use JRDataSource to fill in the subreport.

tchen - 5 years 3 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness