As I start to generate this report using the sdk? Similar to a java desktop application? Or have some peculiarity? Any example available?
Posted on May 26, 2014 at 11:18pm
I hope this may help you:
- Start Visual Studio and build the solution.
- Start ArcMap. Click the Customize menu.
- Select Add-In Manager. Ensure that Custom Report Add-Ins is installed.
- Click Customize.
- Click the Commands tab. Under the Categories panel, browse to Add-In Controls.
- Click and drag the "Generate a report" button to ArcMap's toolbar from the Commands panel.
- Add the Counties layer to the table of contents (TOC) in ArcMap. The layer path is located at ArcGIS data sample location (that is, C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\DeveloperKit10.1\Samples\data\California).
- Click the "Generate a report" button.