My JasperReport BI server was hosted on Amazon AWS.
I successfully added a Neo4j data source with the Neo4j JDBC driver I downloaded from here: http://www.neo4j.org/develop/tools/jdbc
Now I'm creating a domain with that neo4j data source. Can someone give some example with queries for Neo4j. (I attached some screenshots of method I tried.)
Our Neo4j connector is not supported by domains. In order to develop reports for your Neo4j database, you will need to use iReport. As Neo4j was developed as a pilot, the way to create the report is not standard. Here is how you can do so.
1. Download iReport
2. Create a report
- Create a new datasource and set JDBC DataSource field: org.neo4j.jdbc.Driver
- Set JDBC URL with the host and the default port: jdbc:neo4j://HOSTNAME:7474
- Leave username and password blank.
- Run iReport and add the Neo4j JDBC driver jar to the iReport classpath (tools -> options ->classpath).
3. Deploy the report to JasperReports Server
- Configure the report datasource to the JRS data source you created.
4. Run the report
Search for the report or browse to the report in the JasperReports Server repository.