Jsper studio enable text alignment tool bar

Hi to all,
Sorry for the stupid question.
I'm unable to show the text alignment tool bar in Jasper studio. Someone know how do it?

I've look everywhere

thanks

federico.bartolini's picture

3 Answers:

Hi,

you can enable it from window->preferences->Jaspersoft Studio->Report Designer->Toolbars and here check "Text Properties", now by selecting a textual element you will se in the toolbar all the controls to manage the text.

morlandin's picture

Thanks for your reply, I would like to enable the alignment buttons in attached file. I've seen them enabled during last webinar about jasper studio.

federico.bartolini - 5 years 8 months ago

yes, then you need only to enable the Text Property checkbox and that buttons (along with the text size, font... buttons) will appears in the toolbar when you select an element with some text inside

morlandin - 5 years 8 months ago

No, I attach an image of the tool bar that appears enabling the Text Property checkbox, the buttons in the first image attached there aren't

federico.bartolini - 5 years 8 months ago
show 1 more...

I've just checked and this function was not implemented in JSS 5.5, it is available from JSS 5.6 . Actually JSS 5.6 is still in beta, if you want you can download the last public beta from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperstudio/files/beta-release/packages/ , but consider that it may contains many bugs.

morlandin - 5 years 8 months ago
Attachments: 
AttachmentSize
Image icon cattura.jpg9.07 KB
Attachments: 
AttachmentSize
Image icon cattura.jpg36.75 KB
Feedback