We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JRHtmlExporterParameter 5.5.0 depreacated parameters help

andrei.ifrim

As for JasperReportLibrary 5.5.0 I noticed that a set of parameters were deprecated:

JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_OUTPUT_IMAGES_TO_DIR   JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_DIR_NAME   JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI   JRHtmlExporterParameter IMAGES_MAP   JRHtmlExporterParameter IMAGES_DIR[/code]

This is how w're using the parameters in our code:

exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_OUTPUT_IMAGES_TO_DIR, Boolean.TRUE);   exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_DIR_NAME, tempDir);   exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IMAGES_URI, "some_servlet_path");[/code]

In documenation this parameters should be replaced with AbstractHtmlExporter#getImageHandler(). Unitl now I couldn't find any example using this new approach.

Can anyone please help me with an example of AbstractHtmlExporter#getImageHandler()? For IMAGES_URI we're using an imageServlet.

Thanks in advance,

Andrei

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Would be interested as well ... please.

I am currently using a database proxy in between request to control the authorization on accessing the reports. Therefore I would need the temporarily generated images since I cannot easily access the same session on the backend j2ee server running the JasperReports webapp.

Thanks, 

~Dietmar.