I would like to have a Header that contains a different title for every detail band in the masterReport.
I do have the following layout:
- PageHeader -> containing HeaderSubreport & a textFields for "Page / Pages"
- Detail1 -> containing DetailSubreport1
- Detail2 -> containing DetailSubreport2
- containing Logo & TextField for a HeaderTitle
- containing Data1 -> should have Title1 in Header
- containing Data2 -> should have Title2 in Header
Is it possible to define a PageHeader Band in the Master & a Subreport ? (I tried it but it lead to infinite loop)
Most desired I would like to keep the HeaderSubreport in the PageHeader band of the MasterReport (because of single place of declaration and because of textFields "Page / Pages". But I have to set the title depending on the current DetailSubreport that is currently processed.
Is there a possibility to set a global variable in the detail band of the Masterreport?
No answers yet