We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

suppressing page headers and footers when exporting to XLS not working

shehab.sherif

i'm developing report using jasper 4.7.1 and iReport Desinger which is exported to different formats according to user selection, in case of exporting in xls format i need to suppress page header, i've added this line to xml 

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.exclude.origin.band.1" value="pageHeader"/>

but when i preview the report from within iReport Designer or deploy it to server page header is not suppressed.

i believe the problem is in the template i'm using this snippet of page header template 

<pageHeader>  <band height="50">   <staticText>    <reportElement uuid="c1e5bcff-0d5e-4a14-adb8-9b8c2c8112fe" style="Title" mode="Opaque" x="255" y="11" width="157" height="27" backcolor="#CCCCCC"/>    <textElement>     <font isBold="true"/>    </textElement>    <text><![CDATA[Portfolio Evaluation As of]]></text>   </staticText>   <textField pattern="dd/MM/yyyy">    <reportElement uuid="63fd1e4d-d14d-4050-9013-981b79706e72" style="Title" mode="Opaque" x="411" y="11" width="100" height="27" backcolor="#CCCCCC"/>    <textElement>     <font isBold="true"/>    </textElement>    <textFieldExpression><![CDATA[$P{P_AS_OF_DATE}]]></textFieldExpression>   </textField>  </band> </pageHeader>[/code]

please help

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic