Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Is it possible to place dynamic number of transparent images at same location?

Timbo2013
Go to solution Solved by Timbo2013,

Hello from Germany!

I'm studying geoinformatics and currently a trainee in a software programming and service company. My main target is to become friends with JaserReports and iReport. So far I finished several tutorials for each and I'm keen to continue working with it. At the moment I'm creating templates with iReport for different things. But today there was a question which I can't answer neither immediately nor after some investigations - so here I am^^

I have to create a template with iReport Designer (later be printed as PDF) where the main or even the hole page is used by images. And in addition to that those images have to lie on top of each other. Each image carries just little information like rivers - next picture delivers woods - and so on...   As you might guess: each single image is like a layer in a GIS and should have no background or be transparent instead. Of course I can put several image-containers on the same place - but the question is if there is a way to handle this with an array, a list or something else?! Because if I place for example 10 images but need only 2 or even worse I need 12...?!

Well, is it possible to place dynamic number of transparent images at same location by using a kind of array / list / vector / collection / ... ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic