Field not found after modifying expression chunks

I'm cross posting from StackOverflow because it seems that no one know what the answer is.  Please see my original post over there:

Basically, I replaced all the fields definitions and their references in each JRExpression resulting in the JRXML in the above link.  The fields name matches to those that are in the TextFieldExpression but I don't know why it keep saying field not found during report compile time.  I tested the original JRXML without replacing the fields and it compiles and fills perfectly fine.

dwt.cheung's picture
Joined: Feb 11 2013 - 10:05pm
Last seen: 10 years 3 days ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet