I have reports developed from 4.5.0, and have migrated them to 5.0 (or 5.1), and the input controls do not render in the hyperlink-targeted reports consistently. I'm not sure what's causing the problem here. I thought it was a bug in 5.0 so I put it off, but it wasn't addressed in 5.1 and I can't seem to find other people with the same problems, so it must be something I'm doing but I can't determine what it is.
Here is a screencast showing what is happening:
Here's another with input control not forcing to always prompt:
Here is the url at the report initially:
Here is the url at the report after clicking the link back to itself:
Attached is a stripped jrxml file I used.
Here's an error message I'm receiving from catalina.out: