Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Size of Pie Chart - PDF Export

nicholas.makes

Hello,

I'm using Jaspersoft iReport Designer Professional 4.5.0 (comes standard with JFreeChart 1.0.12).  My issue is that the pie charts are very small when the final PDF is requested and generated.

What is confusing me about this is that when I test and run the Jasperserver Reports from within iReport, the "Report Viewer Window" (which is displaying the .jrprint file - I believe) displays pie charts that are very appropriately sized and positioned considering how the .jrxml's were constructed.  However, as mentioned above, the final PDF (when viewed by Adobe Reader) has pie charts that are at least halved in size but still taking up the same band space (effectively creating a larger amount of whitespace around the charts).

This is happening in more than one instance with these charts.  They use the same chart customizer, but seeing as though they are displayed properly through iReports "Report Viewer Window", it leads me to believe that it is not the customizer's doing.

If anyone has any thoughts on what could be causing this I would greatly appreciate it.  I have attached two images: iReport Charts.png are the larger charts before PDF exporting happens, and PDF Charts.png are the smaller charts that appear in the final .pdf file.

Thanks,

Nick

iReport Charts:

iReportCharts.PNG.002ec375a335a86387c2bf4eb24308d9.PNG

PDF Charts:

PDFCharts.PNG.a1e3d1790668670b3d45dd16062436b3.PNG

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic