We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Extracting data about scheduled reports

nadav.lapidot

Hello,

I have a list of about 300 scheduled reports from which I need to extract the email recipients for each report. Is there any way to extract all this data all at once? That is, is it possible to get a list that will show each of the scheduled report's email recipients? If not, is there a way to get an exact URL for the "Output Settings" page of the Scheduler for a particular report picked from the list on the Scheduled Jobs page (reached by clicking the "Edit" link on a particular report's line within the list of all the scheduled reports)? Right now, when I copy the URL of the "Output Settings" page and paste it in a new window of the browser, it takes me to the "Scheduled Jobs" page showing the complete list of scheduled reports. If I can get the URL for the "Output Settings" page within the "Edit" screens of each particular scheuled job, I might be able to create a macro in Excel to extract the data automatically.

Thank you for any help you can provide! Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything.

Nadav

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic