How to use Jasper reports to intergrate with an application on IPAD?

We are using a management application on the IPAD adn we want to generate reports and payslips and receipts using JasperiReports. We have tried the same for windows system and done it with windows command which wont work for IPAD. Please let us know if there is a way.

krutheeka.baskaran's picture
Hi, could you elaborate on what command(s) you are running on Windows, that you want to be able to run on iPad? Keep in mind, that JasperReports is not installed on the mobile client side. The current assumption with the app and SDK, is that you have a JasperReports Server running, which the clients connects to, execute reports on via a REST based API, and the client just receives & shows the output. I hope that makes sense, and let us know if you have any more specific questions. -Veronica
vbykin - 6 years 7 months ago
Hi, Thanks for your reply. the solution you are refering to is an online solution I beleive where there needs to be an internet connection. we are thinking more of an offline version. In windows mobile we have installed a Reports.Jar file to intergrate to jasper reports and while accessing this Jar file using windows command the reports get generated. this happens without connection.
krutheeka.baskaran - 6 years 7 months ago
Hi, Thanks for your reply. the solution you are refering to is an online solution I beleive where there needs to be an internet connection. we are thinking more of an offline version. In windows we have installed a Reports.Jar file to intergrate to jasper reports and while accessing this Jar file using windows command the reports get generated. this happens without connection.
krutheeka.baskaran - 6 years 7 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness