Jasper Studio Eclipse plugin lost encoding in XML source view

Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022

Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away

You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email community@tibco.com with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.

I set up last Eclipse Juno with last JasperStudio plugin from Eclipse Marketplace. What happens is that when I use a fixed text field with special characters like é,ú,ü, etc they get lost when I open the XML source and do a save from there. If I save in the designer view the special characters get saved correctly in UTF-8.

 

g.peter.muller's picture
Joined: Oct 10 2012 - 10:44am
Last seen: 9 years 8 months ago

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness