We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

build Test Error

sheryf

I am trying to setup the jasperserver ce 4.5 to use the oracle db and weblogic servers.. however attached is an error script i cant seem to get my head around.

I've installed my oracle jdbc driver in the .m2 repository folder too

Code:
        ......  testAddDefaultTheme(com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.themes.test.ThemeTest)Tests run: 69, Failures: 0, Errors: 69, Skipped: 0[iNFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] BUILD FAILURE[iNFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[iNFO] There are test failures.Please refer to C:\js-builds\tags\jasperserver\jasperserver-unit-test\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.[iNFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[iNFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch[iNFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[iNFO] Total time: 4 minutes 7 seconds[iNFO] Finished at: Sun Jul 22 13:32:52 BST 2012[iNFO] Final Memory: 93M/614M

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sheryf,

You should have something like following in your default_master.properties:

maven.jdbc.artifactId=ojdbc6

maven.jdbc.version=11.2.0

You driver should be somewhere like

<js-install>/buildomatic/conf_source/db/oracle/jdbc/ojdbc6.11.2.0.2.jar

What driver are you using? The name looks a bit strange on the bottom of your log as oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver. Might be version related as oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver.

Good luck!

Hi Oesina,

Thanks for your reply, I am currently testing with the oracle xe database hence my driver is

Ojdbc14. But I'll retest with the ojdbc6 too.

I guess you have successfully setup an oracle db repository? If you can I stay intouch while I battle with mine?

Also, have you setup successfully with a non-tomcat server? I'm hoping to deploy to weblogic 12c. Thanks