We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

After upgrading to 4.7 my LoggedInUserAttribute_ are missing.

spierepf

Greetings,

I've upgraded from JasperServer 4.5.1 to 4.7, and I've noticed that the individual LoggedInUserAttribute_ entries in the parameter map appear to have vanished. As a result, my reports are now giving me a:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Parameter "LoggedInUserAttribute_market_tag" does not exist.

error message when I attempt to run them.

Anyone else experienced this issue?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For us, the problem was using the parameter in an input control, and removing the "Always prompt" flag.

I'm convinced that this is just a bug. Jasper support is aware of the issue. If you've got a support contract, I'd suggest you open your own case, so that the devs can get a sense of how serious a problem this is for their customer base.

They have submitted the case as a defect enhancement, lets see how long will it take to fix this problem.

I think i have found another problem unless i'm doing something wrong, actually i upgarded from js 4.2.1 to 4.7 which was successful and then i tried to export the contents of the repository from js 4.7 which failed using the following command:

./js-export.sh --uris --everything --output-zip everything.zip

Have you tried to export the repository resources in js 4.7?

Error message

==================== Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'this_11_.maxValue' in 'field list' at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) 2012-07-11 12:49:02,097 ERROR BaseExportImportCommand:45 - org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'globalProfilingState' defined in file [/opt/jasperserver/buildomatic/conf_source/iePro/applicationContext-profiling.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: could not execute query; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'globalProfilingState' defined in file [/opt/jasperserver/buildomatic/conf_source/iePro/applicationContext-profiling.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: could not execute query; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query =======================================================================
[/code]