We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

" No query executer factory class registered for xpath2 queries" when loading a report

jimmo

We have two systems, each recently installed and each running iReport 3.5.3. Yes, I know it is old, but our vendor insists that we use it as the application cannot handle reports in a newer format.

The machines are Windows 2008 terminal servers and we installed iReport from the same executable(iReport-nb-3.5.3-windows-installer). The problem is that when loading one of several different reports on one maschine we are getting an error like this:

Compilation exceptions: com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.ErrorsCollector@eeaf20  net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: No query executer factory class registered for xpath2 queries.     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.loadXML(JRXmlLoader.java:243)     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.loadXML(JRXmlLoader.java:226)     at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.xml.JRXmlLoader.load(JRXmlLoader.java:214)     at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.loadJasperDesign(IReportCompiler.java:1933)     at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:440)     at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:561)     at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:986)

This is supposed to access a remote XLM datasource. The connection test works fine and I can load the URL in a browser and it works as expected.

I have found several references to the "No query executer factory class registered for xpath2 queries" error in the forum, because the systems should be configured the same. I did not do the install, so I cannot say with certainty. I compared the configuration on both machines, including the Query Executors and data source configuration, and they look identical.

I exported the datasource config on the working machine and tried to import it on the other machine. The other sources loaded find, but this one did not.

Other reports with different datasources work fine.

Any assistance would be greatly appreaciated.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic