Hi, i have a report with a subreport that works fine on ireport but when i upload it to jasperserver it just fails to work here is the message i get.
com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: Resource not found at : lista_clientes_sub.jasper
com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Resource not found at : lista_clientes_sub.jasper at net.sf.jasperreports.repo.RepositoryUtil.getResource(RepositoryUtil.java:155) at net.sf.jasperreports.repo.RepositoryUtil.getReport(RepositoryUtil.java:126) at
Next i will explain the steps i took perhaps iam doing something wrong.
- Opened main report using ireport 4.1.1
- Using the Repository Navigator, i browsed the desired folder on my jasperserver and made "Add>JasperServer report"
- Indicated the current opened report
- Defined the Data Source from the repository
- Pressed finish and it poped up a window saying that the report as resources attached
I press continue everything seems fine and looking at "Repository Navigator" i can see my main report upload and inside of it there is a folder "resources" where i can see my subreport (jrxml).
But when i try to run it on jasperserver i get the error message.
Iam using jasperserver 4.2.1(installed on a linux machine) and ireport 4.1.1(using on windows)
Thanks in advanced
Hi and thank you for your reply,
yes it fails to change the main jrxml to address the sub report as repo:subreport.jrxml, i have already tried to change it before upload to repo:subreport.jrxml.
What happens is:
- I cant compile it on my ireport (dont know if it is really necessary)
- Still i try to upload it to jasperserver, when uploading i get an error "1 - ; nested exception is: javax.mail.MessagingException(...)"
- I having the previous error i notice the report was uploaded, but no jrxml exists under "resource" folder at jasperserver
- So i upload directly into to "resource" folder the jrxml subreport
when i try to run the main report i get the following error
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error opening input stream from URL : repo:subreport.jrxml
Hope someone can help me with this problem, thanks.
This is the main problem but i most reference that ireport fails to alter the main report path maintaining to local path "c:\\...", i had to alter the main report on ireport to "repo:subreport" then upload them both.