We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper Design Viewer and JasperViewer

selvarasus

I couldn't see the design view and print view from the following ant build file, but there is no error. I am able to create .jasper and .jrprint files. Please let me know if I missed anything.

<project name="FirstReport XML Design Preview" default="viewDesignXML" basedir=".">

<description>Previews our First Report XML Design</description><property name="file.name" value="FirstReport" /><!-- Directory where the JasperReports project file was extracted needs to be changed to match the local environment --><property name="jasper.dir" value="C:\\Jasper\\jasperreports-4.0.2" /><property name="classes.dir" value="${jasper.dir}/build/classes" /><property name="lib.dir" value="${jasper.dir}/lib" /><path id="classpath"><pathelement location="./" /><pathelement location="${classes.dir}" /><fileset dir="${lib.dir}"><include name="**/*.jar" /></fileset></path><target name="viewDesignXML" description="Launches the design viewer to preview the XML report design."><java classname="net.sf.jasperreports.view.JasperDesignViewer" fork="true"><arg value="-XML" /><arg value="-F${file.name}.jrxml" /><classpath refid="classpath" /></java></target><target name="compile" description="Compiles the XML report design and produces the .jasper file."><taskdef name="jrc" classname="net.sf.jasperreports.ant.JRAntCompileTask"><classpath refid="classpath" /></taskdef><jrc destdir="."><src><fileset dir="."><include name="**/*.jrxml" /></fileset></src><classpath refid="classpath" /></jrc></target><target name="view" description="Launches the report viewer to preview the report stored in the .JRprint file."><java classname="net.sf.jasperreports.view.JasperViewer" fork="true"><arg value="-F${file.name}.jrprint" /><classpath refid="classpath" /></java></target>

</project>

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days