iThan, Italian leader in the design, development and manufacturing of IT Business Intelligence solutions and Software development , is extremely excited to announce the release of iJasperMobile for Apple iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
iJasperMobile for iPhone/iPad is the first solution which allows you to bring the elegant interface, powerful features and remarkable capabilities of JasperServer software with you wherever you go. Core features of Jasperserver, such as pre-build report viewer, schedule reports and instant reports launcher can now be accessed on your mobile device.
For those who are not familiar with JasperReports Server, it is a powerful, yet flexible and lightweight reporting server. Generate, organize, secure, and deliver interactive reports and dashboards to users. Allow non-technical users to build their own reports.
iThan makes available three versions of iJasperMobile, one edition for free and two professional editions:
- On Lite edition you can show reports saved on server in pdf or html format previously generated. This version allows you to test the potential of iJasperMobile. iJasperMobile Lite will be ready in few days, we just sent it to Apple for canonical review process.
- On Pro edition you can show reports saved, you can run reports on demand prompting every type of parameter (Simple text, date , List of Value, Multiselect List of Value, ecce cc ) and you can share the generated reports via email. (Available now on Apple Store)
- On Enterprise edition you have the Pro Edition features plus the possibility to schedule reports with the same features of JasperServer web interface. (Coming Soon)
iJasperMobile works perfectly with JasperServer CE and JasperServer Professional.
on my iPad2, i was getting the configuration error also. tried it on both lite and pro version; same results.
but now it is mostly working fine on the pro version. great job!
Jasper URL: http://<myserver>/jasperserver
Date Format: dd-MM-yyyy
update: it crashes consistently on one of the sample reports -- cascading multi-select. co-worker is also telling me about crashes on his iPhone. he has a stack trace from Xcode Organizer if you want it.
Post Edited by normacaraeg at 05/17/2011 17:29
New version of iJasperMobile Pro (1.2 ) is now live on Apple Store, you can update it for free now!
- Solved all know bugs
- Cascading Parameter work perfectly
- Added support to custom Datatype
- Large reports can be opened in other apps (like iBooks ecc ecc)
Feel free to comment our work!
These are 4 Promo Code for the fastest friends :
Post Edited by middiu at 05/31/2011 17:49
I'm using iJasper pro. I can't figure out how to send a report to ibooks. If it is a large report the app will suggest to open the report in ibooks and it works. But I need to be able to choose to send it to ibooks even if it is a small report and I can't figure it out. Is this functionality supported?