We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Help With a Crosstab

jbl429

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping I can get some help creating a specific crosstab.  It's been driving me crazy.  Basically I have a query which I have used to create a chart based off our inventory.  The query returns the following columns: Date, count, value.  Very simple output, but it's an incredibly expensive query, as it goes through thousands of log records to piece together the information.

The problem is, I want to use this for a crosstab as well without rewriting the query.  It already takes several minutes to run on a small sample of data, I'm afraid if I write another query for the crosstab, it'll take an insanely long amount of time to run.  The crosstab I want to run should have the date as the column header, and either count & value as individual rows below it, or grouped together (I'm perfectly happy with either one, as long as I can get one of them!)

Is there anyone who can help me with this?  I'm running short on time, and this one crosstab is holding me back.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic