Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Sending parameters to a subreport

foobrother
Go to solution Solved by foobrother,

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to send 2 parameters (which are also parameters from the main report) to a subreport.

In the main report, I have added the I want to send in the "Parameters" section of the subreport.

In the subreport I have created 2 parameters with the same name as the ones used in the main report.

I'm trying to print these parameters in the subreport but I don't get anything. I don't have any error but the parameters are not printed.

Any idea?

Code:
			<subreport>				<reportElement x="100" y="109" width="200" height="73"/>				<subreportParameter name="dateTo">					<subreportParameterExpression><![CDATA[$P{dateTo}]]></subreportParameterExpression>				</subreportParameter>				<subreportParameter name="dateFrom">					<subreportParameterExpression><![CDATA[$P{dateFrom}]]></subreportParameterExpression>				</subreportParameter>				<connectionExpression><![CDATA[$P{REPORT_CONNECTION}]]></connectionExpression>				<subreportExpression class="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[$P{SUBREPORT_DIR} + "kpi_administration_avg_overdue_client.jasper"]]></subreportExpression>			</subreport>

Post Edited by foobrother at 07/27/2009 13:53

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic