We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Displaying the rapports list as home page

jsloubet

Hi,

I would like a given user to be directed on the rapports list page when he logs in.

I created a homeForMyRole.jsp file as below but I don't have the wanted behaviour.

If I suppress the "viewAsDashboardFrame=true" part, I have the menu bar and logo twice and If i let it, it is worse.

What do I do wrong ?

How to display a page, that one normally goes to through the menu, when one logs in ?

Thank you very much !

Julien

Code:
<% request.setAttribute("homePage","true"); %> <%request.setAttribute("homePage","true"); %><table width="100%" height="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">    <tr>        <td valign="top">            <table valign="top" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="920" height="450">                <tr>                    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%"><%@ page import="com.jaspersoft.ji.license.LicenseManager" %>                        <iframe id="outerFrame" name="Dashboard" allowtransparency="true" align="center" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" height="100%" width="100%" scrolling="no"                            src="${pageContext.request.contextPath}/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow&curlnk=2&viewAsDashboardFrame=true">														                        </iframe>                    </td>                </tr>            </table>        </td>    </tr></table>

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your response.

What do you mean by "making frame of reports" ?

At this time when my user "jscro", with ROLE_USER as role, logs in, he lands here :

http://localhost:8091/jasperserver-pro/flow.html?_flowId=homeFlow

I would like he lands here :

http://localhost:8091/jasperserver-pro/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow

So I modified jasperservlet-servlet.xml as below.

Do you see the problem ?

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Code:
   <property name="homePageByRole">      <list>       <!-- <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=repositoryExplorerFlow</value> -->       <!-- <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=repositoryExplorerFlow</value> -->	   <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>	   <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>		<value>RAPPORTS_VIEWER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>      </list>    </property>

Hi,

I already tried this and it didn't work for me.

It's seems my modifications in the jasperserver-servlet.xml has no effect.

See below my modifications. As a test, I wanted that all my users land on the same home page : listReportsFlow

But no result, each user conserve his own home page ...

Could please someone explain to me the hidden process of login ? What are the involved files names and in which order ?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Julien

Code:
    <property name="homePageByRole">      <list>       <!-- <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=repositoryExplorerFlow</value> -->       <!-- <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=repositoryExplorerFlow</value> -->	   <value>ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>	   <value>ROLE_USER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>		<value>RAPPORTS_VIEWER|redirect:/flow.html?_flowId=listReportsFlow</value>      </list>    </property>    <property name="defaultHomePage">      <value>redirect:/home.html</value>	      </property>

Thanks, it works !!

Then, according to my jasperserver-servlet-pro.xml, for a user belongs to the ROLE_USER, it lands to the listReportsFlow page.

But my "jscro" user belonging to my  role "ROLE_REPORTS_VIEWER" has a denied access message when he logs in.

I modify applicationContext-security.xml to give him permissions. Is there other file to modify ?

Julien