We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Can't install the NetBeans Plugin

lucaf

I tried to install the NetBeans Plugin (3.1.3) in NB 6.5, but the plugin installation gave this error message: "The Plugin Installer found problem timeout of loading ireport-designer [com.jaspersoft.ireport/1.0] while install the following plugins: ireport-designer".

I tried re-downloading the file from SourceForge, but the new download had the same MD5 hash and gave the same error.

Any clue?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucaf
Wrote:

I tried to install the NetBeans Plugin (3.1.3) in NB 6.5, but the plugin installation gave this error message: "The Plugin Installer found problem timeout of loading ireport-designer [com.jaspersoft.ireport/1.0] while install the following plugins: ireport-designer".

I tried re-downloading the file from SourceForge, but the new download had the same MD5 hash and gave the same error.

Any clue?

Same here

Post Edited by Carlos MacLeod at 01/28/09 08:49

Here is the log of the install:

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.updateprovider.AutoupdateCatalogParser]: Unpaired license 8024B14 without any module. INFO [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.services.InstallSupportImpl]: Timeout waiting for loading module com.jaspersoft.ireport/1.0 INFO [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.ui.wizards.InstallStep]: timeout of loading ireport-designer[com.jaspersoft.ireport/1.0] org.netbeans.api.autoupdate.OperationException: timeout of loading ireport-designer[com.jaspersoft.ireport/1.0] at org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.services.InstallSupportImpl$3.call(InstallSupportImpl.java:406) at org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.services.InstallSupportImpl$3.call(InstallSupportImpl.java:278) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) [catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Post Edited by Carlos MacLeod at 01/29/09 09:46

• 10 months later...