We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Reports with chinese characters

valdirscarin

I have big problems

I need make chinese reports, but in the same label that use to show the chinese characters I need show normal characters (to write words english ).

Well, I achieve that. I made a report using the pdfFontName 'STSong-Light' and pdfEncoding = 'UniGB-UCS2-H (Chinese Simplified)'. But, the client need that I use ARIAL font to show the word in english.

I know that a simple solution to this is separate the labels, one to chinese and other to english, but because rules of bussiness I can't do do that.

I want use the ARIAL UNICODE MS, my tests in iReport had a good results, but when saved to pdf and use de ADOBE ACROBAT READER to open the pdf Report, he showed chinese characteres.

The first image that send with this post, represents the exportation using the pdfFontName 'STSong-Light' and pdfEncoding = 'UniGB-UCS2-H'

The second image that send with this post, represents the exportation using the pdfFontName 'C:WINDOWSFontsARIALUNI.TTF' and pdfEncoding = 'CP1250' and use the JasperViewer to show report.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks,

Valdir Scarin [file name=second.gif size=65878]
Post edited by: valdirscarin, at: 2008/06/22 18:28

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic