We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

No OLAP Model retrieved

zxhjia

hi,everyone. i hava a problem about the jasperserver. when i change the schema file with chinese, it give me the

error: No OLAP Model retrieved. i help someone can give me some question.

the detail information as follow:

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSException: jsexception.no.olap.model.retrieved

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.control.OlapModelController.getOlapSession(OlapModelController.java:357)

at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.control.OlapModelController.viewOlap(OlapModelController.java:178)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.invokeNamedMethod

(MultiActionController.java:434)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.multiaction.MultiActionController.handleRequestInternal

(MultiActionController.java:372)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle

(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:45)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:820)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:755)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)

at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:350)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

i give to the schema file and mdx in the attachment:

[file name=New_Text_Document__5_.txt size=1642]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/New_Text_Document__5_.txt[/file]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, i have resovled the problem. i save the schema file as the utf-8 format. but now i have the other problem about the chinese showed in the through in table. I give a picture as follow: [file name=the_picture-bf35cc85a0e0c7f0b6c71a63f9859f13.doc size=57856]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/the_picture-bf35cc85a0e0c7f0b6c71a63f9859f13.doc[/file]

thanks, i have resovled the problem. i save the schema file as the utf-8 format. but now i have the other problem about the chinese showed in the through in table. I give a picture as follow: [file name=the_picture-a40bb7a09115efe749acc29a6066a471.doc size=57856]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/the_picture-a40bb7a09115efe749acc29a6066a471.doc[/file]

Please make sure you have the following database creation and jdbc connection settings:

- create database with the utf8 characterset option, e.g., 'create database foodmart_cn character set utf8;'

- add encoding options to jdbc connection string, e.g., 'jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/foodmart_cn? useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8'

Jenngang

JasperSoft

hi,everyone. I have the other problem about the drill through. when I click the last or the first node,it can show the data, but when i click others node, the data don't be showed. I give you the picture about the result :

the picture 1 show when clicking the ï¿¥91.00; the picture 2 show when clicking the ï¿¥27,455,294.19;

the picture 3 show when clicking the ï¿¥27,451,029.75;

how to resolve the problem? Is the problem about the schema file or the layout of data warehouse table ?

[file name=picture.doc size=86016]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/picture.doc[/file]

hello. is there an error in the log when clicking to drill through on the third row of data? If so, please post it.

If there is no error in the log, it is more likely to be about the data, but it could be a subtle bug. I wonder if it is coincidence that the one with negative numbers is showing empty on drill through. Maybe you could post the definition for this Expense measure from your schema xml file?

hi,sbirney. I am very glad that you give me some information. thank you very much. I will give you the table structure and the schema xml file. when you are free, please give me some advises to resolve the problem. [file name=schema_MDX_table_information.doc size=97792]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/schema_MDX_table_information.doc[/file]

hi,sbirney.I have know why the data don't be shown. because the parent node has not data in the fact table. In my tables, the goods has mumber but the goods class has not mumber . Now i have a question that why the analysis table data is different with the total in the drill through table? I think when i drill through the parent node, the child data also will be shown, because the parent node data is the total of itself and its childs. The damo named foodmark has the problem, i think it is a bug.

Post edited by: zxhjia, at: 2007/08/08 11:46

hi zxhjia,

I noticed there was no way to turn on debugging to see the SQL statements for drill-through, which would have helped you in this case, so I added it and it will be in the next version of JasperSoft (2.0.1) coming out soon.

I think your reasoning is probably correct, there may be a bug. Will you post the MDX you used to show this problem in foodmart? That will be very helpful because I have a foodmart database I can test and debug with.

thanks,

sam

hi,sbirney. I provide the MDX in the document ,and i give some picture about the foodmart. I am forward to the version of JasperSoft (2.0.1). and i have a question about the version of jasperserver2.0. In the introduction, it tell me the user can modify the password, but i don't find the function, I only modify it by the administrator.

thanks

tiger [file name=about_the_foodmark.doc size=185344]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/about_the_foodmark.doc[/file]

hi tiger,

thanks for the foodmart example, this will help us find the bug and fix it much quicker.

as for the password changing feature, try setting this property to true in jasperserver-servlet.xml, then a link should appear on the login page-

<property name="allowUserPasswordChange" value="false"/>

sam

hi, sam. thank you very much. if you have resolve the problem about the drill through in the parent-child hierarchy, could you email to me? and i don't understand the two new functions in the jasperserver2.0

as follow:

1. it can store passwords in encrypted format.

2. XML/A data sources are now available for JasperServer reports.

in my understand, the data sources has three ways, the JDBC, the JNDI and the bean. and how can i connect the XML/A datasource?

thanks

tiger

I looked further into the drill-through issue for parent-child hierachies, and it seems that the underlying problem is that mondrian generates a single SQL statement for drill-through. In the case of parent-child hierarchies without closure tables, there may be many SQL queries required, and JPivot would have to run these to collect all the child data. I filed a bug tracker on mondrian's sourceforge page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,everyone.I have a problem about creating the roles. I create a user owning the role, how can the user login the system? When i login the system, It tells me the follow message:

HTTP Status 403 - Access is denied

type Status report

message Access is denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access is denied) has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.20

The steps creating the user:

1. create a role

2. create a user who own the role

3. add the role in the nemu file (WEB-INFclassesji-menu.xml)

Post edited by: zxhjia, at: 2007/08/22 07:59

Hi,

take a look at the filterInvocationInterceptor in applicationContext-security.xml. It maps URL patterns to which roles are required, so if you want to use custom roles instead of ROLE_USER, you should update this to give appropriate access.

Sam