We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Customizing the intervals in the axis in a Chart

haravallabhan

Hi,

I have a problem in displaying a Chart. I created a line plot Chart using ireport with name against a count. The count will not be in decimals and it will be some integer. But since there were some odd numbers in the counts the chart is showing up decimal values in the Y axis. Though the count is a perfect integer it misleads the user, as if the counts are in the decimal.

Is there a way to handle the axis labels and set a specific interval? So that it wont show the decimal values.

Thanks in Advance

Hara

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to bump this topic, as it mirrors my concern, and I'd rather do this than start a brand new one. The only way I can "customize" the value axis interval is by resizing the actual chart... is there a way to to this without resizing? One would think it would retain integer values and not insert decimal values (which it does invisibly, resulting in multiple instances of the same number), just widen the axis intervals as needed.

Secondly, the time period on my chart is "week", and the time axis now displays the Monday of every week in the data range. This would be fine, except the periods in my data fall on Wednesdays, so I'd like to be able to see every single day of the week on the time axis.. How would I go about doing so?

• 3 years later...