Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

How to Run Samples on Intelligence?

ktrinad

By: chenq - chenq

How to Run Samples on Intelligence?

2006-07-19 20:40

I have Intelligence installed and I choose to install the sample database,but there is not any sample after I login. I try to add a report unit from the sample directory, and failed running it.

what's the matter?

Error Message:

org.springframework.webflow.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@13887c2 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ViewReportAction@58ff51, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'verifyData' of flow 'viewReportFlow'; nested exception is com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file: 1. test.TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type value = (java.lang.String)(((test.TestScriptlet)parameter_REPORT_SCRIPTLET.getValue()).message()); <----------------> 2. test.TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type value = (java.lang.String)(((test.TestScriptlet)parameter_REPORT_SCRIPTLET.getValue()).message()); <----------------> 3. test.TestScriptlet cannot be resolved to a type value = (java.lang.String)(((test.TestScriptlet)parameter_REPORT_SCRIPTLET.getValue()).message()); <----------------> 3 errors

Thanks a lot

By: chenq - chenq

RE: How to Run Samples on Intelligence?

2006-07-19 23:04

BTW:

when I'm in Locate Data Source page of Report Wizard, there is nothing available in Repository list, and so does all repository options in other such pages.

Need I set anything after setup?

By: T Kavanagh - tkavanagh

RE: How to Run Samples on Intelligence?

2006-07-26 13:18

If there is not any sample data, then it seems as though something has gone wrong during the installation.

Try this: go to the documents section and get the JasperIntelligence-WarFile-Install-Guide.pdf (it's also available as an open office doc in your local docs directory inside your installation directory).

Anyway, get the one online to make sure it's the latest. It has a section on how to create the sample data. You will create the sugarcrm, etc database by hand, load data into it. Then also run the ji-import.bat/sh in order to get the sample metadata into the jasperintel repository.

Once all the sample data is there then you should be able to view reports. Then you can follow the User Guide in order create a report.

-Tony

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days