We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Reports not working  

ktrinad

By: Manfred Moser - mosabua

Reports not working Â

2006-04-10 13:23

Hi!Â

Â

I got the install done and everything seems to be fine on the system. The only thing that is not working are the two reports. In both of them I getÂ

Â

org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.jasperreports.domain.impl.datasource.RepoReportDataSource#6]Â

Â

Has anybody tried the installer and it all works? Where do I start with debugging? Â

Â

manfred

By: Sherman Wood - sgwood

RE: Reports not working Â

2006-04-10 17:50

Â

Was this the Linux or the Windows installer?Â

Â

Did you install over an pre-existing MySQL installation or let the installer create a new version?Â

Â

ShermanÂ

JasperSoft

2006-04-11 13:13

This is on Windows (unfortuantely) and I used a new tomcat install and an existing MySql install. The databases are there just fine..

2006-04-11 13:52

Â

I can't recreate the problem you are having. We are working on improving the Windows installer to cope better with reusing an existing DB, and will bre releasing an update in the next day.Â

Â

Â

Â

ShermanÂ

JasperSoft

2006-04-11 13:54

No problem. I will just use try the next release then ;-) and let you know more then.

2006-04-12 21:53

Â

New versions of the installers have been released. The changes do a much better job of being able to use existing MySQL installations.Â

Â

Â

ShermanÂ

JasperSoft

2006-04-13 08:24

I got the file notification already. Currently downloading ;-)

2006-04-13 08:56

Hm... I downloaded the new installer and uninstalled the older version (excluding MySql), dropped the databases and reinstalled with the new version. Unfortunately I ended up with the same problem. Upon closer examination I found that the table jasperserver.reportdatasource only has one id field and nothing else. Surely that can't be right!Â

Â

manfred

2006-04-13 15:03

Â

What version of MySQL were you installing into?Â

Â

We are cleaning up the database mapping. Right now, we generate the schema with Hibernate, which is quick but dirty.Â

Â

Â

Sherman

2006-04-13 17:01

I am not certain of the MySQL version. I will let you know after Easter. Not at work anymore...Â

Â

In terms of Hibernate for multiple db ..check out the jbpm.org db package. For normal development we use hsqldb and then we got the db package for the different databases. We can run all tests against any db. Â

Â

Happy egg hunting ;-)

2006-04-19 09:10

I used MySql 4.1. I now upgraded to MySql 5.0.20 and it works just fine ;-). Maybe some issue with the driver and the schema creation for 4.1. Not to worry.Â

Â

manfred

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days