We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

iReport 0.5.1 report wizard is not running

2005 IR Help

By: nidhi - nidhi_vaid

iReport 0.5.1 report wizard is not running

2005-09-02 01:45

hello

I am using iReport-0.5.1 . I started with report wizard tool , write querry in selected the fields and then use the group by clause and after choosing template i clicked over finish the template appears on the screen but when i compiled it .it shows me the following errors :

ompiling to file... .inboundTest.jasper -> E:iReport-0.5.1inboundTest.java Errors compiling .inboundTest.jasper! it.businesslogic.ireport.ReportClassLoader@818737 net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Report design not valid : 1. Warning : Element bottom reaches outside band area : y=20 height=1 band-height=20 at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRJdtCompiler.compileReport(JRJdtCompiler.java:146) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRDefaultCompiler.compileReport(JRDefaultCompiler.java:129) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:127) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:109) at it.businesslogic.ireport.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:461) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Compilation running time : 328

Please help me in solving this error as i am very new to iReports and jasperReports.

By: Marcia - marciapcp

RE: iReport 0.5.1 report wizard is not running

2005-09-02 05:15

Right from the moment that you finish the wizard tool, before you run the report, select each element and see if one of them is red.

If it is, the element is outside the band area and you have to move it.

When all of them show blue in the selection, than you can run the report.

Look at this error you've written: "Element bottom reaches outside band area"

Regards

Marcia

By: nidhi - nidhi_vaid

RE: iReport 0.5.1 report wizard is not runnin

2005-09-02 07:18

Hello Marica,

Thanks Marica ,thanks a lot my problem have been solved.

Thanks from the heart.

With Regards

Nidhi

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days