We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Connection problems in subreport

2005 IR Help

By: juan19743 - juan19743

Connection problems in subreport

2005-08-02 09:50

When I'm trying to run a report with a subreport, I get the next error:

Error?filling?print... java.sql.SQLException:?[Microsoft][ODBC?SQL?Server?Driver]La?conexió®¥stá¯cupada?con?los?resultados?de?otro?hstmt ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown?Source) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:514) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.run(JRFillSubreport.java:423) ????at?java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown?Source) NESTED?BY?: java.sql.SQLException:?[Microsoft][ODBC?SQL?Server?Driver]La?conexió®¥stá¯cupada?con?los?resultados?de?otro?hstmt ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown?Source) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:514) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.run(JRFillSubreport.java:423) ????at?java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown?Source) NESTED?BY?: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:?Error?executing?SQL?statement?for?report?:?Subreporte_Especies_Intereses ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:523) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.run(JRFillSubreport.java:423) ????at?java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown?Source) Caused?by:?java.sql.SQLException:?[Microsoft][ODBC?SQL?Server?Driver]La?conexió®¥stá¯cupada?con?los?resultados?de?otro?hstmt ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLExecute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown?Source) ????at?sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown?Source) ????at?net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:514) ????...?2?more Print?not?filled.?Try?to?use?an?EmptyDataSource...!

What can I do?, Help!!!

By: juan19743 - juan19743

One additional point

2005-08-02 10:33

If I run the report with only one record , I can get the information. In other words, The connection for subreport is busy if there has to run the subreport more than once.

ECS

By: John Zoetebier - johnzoet

RE: Connection problems in subreport

2005-08-02 14:47

Did you properly setup the DataSource on Windows ?

Use the test tool of Windows to see if your ODBC connection is setup properly.

Thereafter test with iReports.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days