We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Multiple Series & Multiple Axis Issue

By: prajotk - prajotk

Multiple Series & Multiple Axis Issue

2006-03-23 22:50

I want to draw a chart with Mutiple Series having the same category expression but want to draw against different Y Axis i.e. Primary and Secondary Axis. The First series can be drawn against the Secondary Axis and the other series can be drawn against the Primary Axis. The Primary Axis should be defined at the left side of the chart and the Secondary Axis to be defined at the right side of the chart. Also the flexibility should be there to define each series in different representation i.e. The first series can be represent as a BAR and others can be in LINE.

Example

In this I have multiple series defined as (Weeks on Hand, On Hand, Sales Out, Ex-factory Sales) and two Y-Axis defined i.e. at the left side is a Primary Axis as Units with Min Value 0 and Max 210,000 and Secondary Axis as weeks Supply with min value as 1.00 and max as 26.00. The Series Weeks on Hand is drawn as a BAR against the Secondary Axis and Other Series i.e. On Hand, Sales Out, Ex-factory Sales is drawn as LINE against the Primary Axis. All Series has one category expression for X-Axis i.e Date Range.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic