We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Displaying charts in webapp htmls.

By: Sanjeev Saha - sanjeevsaha

Displaying charts in webapp htmls.

2006-02-03 13:55

Howdy:

I am trying to display some charts in an html that is part of a web application. Although the x-y co-ordinates assigned for the chart seem to be getting rendered, it is coming up as blank.

Interestingly, when I export the report to PDF or RTF the chart seems to getting displayed nicely. All other aspects of the report seems to be fine, including the display of the 'px' images(The image servlet has been been mapped appropriately).

Are there any additional/different apis that need to be executed for enabling chart display in htmls within a webapp?

Any help or lead towards a solution would be wonderful.

Regards,

Sanjeev

By: Sanjeev - point1by0

Resent: Displaying charts in webapp htmls.

2006-02-06 08:05

Howdy:

I am trying to display some charts in an html that is part of a web application. Although the x-y co-ordinates assigned for the chart seem to be getting rendered, it is coming up as blank.

Interestingly, when I export the report to PDF or RTF the chart seems to getting displayed nicely. All other aspects of the report seems to be fine, including the display of the 'px' images(The image servlet has been been mapped appropriately).

Are there any additional/different apis that need to be executed for enabling chart display in htmls within a webapp?

Any help or lead towards a solution would be wonderful.

Regards,

Sanjeev

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sanjeev,

I see this is a very old post but I am facing the same problem. We use Icefaces+JSF +Glassfish.

I have tried a lot of fixes but can't get th charts to show up. Could you resolve this issue. If yes, can you please provide some pointers.

Thanks and Regards,

GK