We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Errors were encountered when compiling report

ktrinad

By: runparaest - runaaa

Errors were encountered when compiling report

2004-04-20 05:26

hi!

my report project is part of my project. and implement the report through the JasperReport Engine in Java swing.

client application download to the local host by java web start,and run . my report template file (some *.xml file) locate on the server(not the local host). the client can crorrectly load the template file.However , when the client complie and fill the template file through the JasperReport Engine, the Exception is happening. the error message is following:

ERROR - com.utstar.osn.client.report.ReportDataMgr

dori.jasper.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:

D:hz05300_viewOMC_LocalViewhz05300_view3OMC-OClientAlarm_Report.java:4: package dori.jasper.engine does not exist

import dori.jasper.engine.*;

^

D:hz05300_viewOMC_LocalViewhz05300_view3OMC-OClientAlarm_Report.java:5: package dori.jasper.engine.fill does not exist

import dori.jasper.engine.fill.*;

^

D:hz05300_viewOMC_LocalViewhz05300_view3OMC-OClientAlarm_Report.java:17: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class JRCalculator

when i run the swing client on local host ,but not through the Java web Start download from the server, the report can crorrectly run. and the report template file can be complied and filled crorrectly.

how to resolve the problem? maybe it jasperreport lib's path error?

thanks~

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic