We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Data loss in PDF reports

By: Yamini Ayyagari - yamini

Data loss in PDF reports

2003-05-30 11:44

I developed a report using Jasper and Ireports for displaying Firm Summary. The report is essentially queried on Firm selection criteria, and retrieves the Firm Details and details of all the members affiliated to this firm. In the report layout, I have a main report which is grouped by Firm. This report displays the Firm data. In the footer section of this report I have included a sub report which displays the member details.

When I run this report for a single firm, the data displays absolutely fine. However, when I run the same report using criteria in which multiple firm details are retrieved, data is arbitrarily getting lost. I know that the data is being retrieved from the database correctly because I am displaying the same in an Excel format as well for which we are not using Jasper. This happens only with PDF reports. Can someone please throw a light on this as soon as possible? I can send the related files - including the reports generated - if required. Any help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yamini

By: Teodor Danciu - teodord

RE: Data loss in PDF reports

2003-06-15 13:00

Hi,

When viewed with the JasperViewer,

the report appears to be correct?

Thank you,

Teodor

• Replies 0
  • Created