e-mail subscription of this forum

Can I subscribe to this forum to get all messages per email? It's very hard to use the web interface. The "new" markers don't work for me either! If I open the forum the next day I see all messages as "new" even though I have read them the previous day.

Thanks for any advise.
Andrej
aschenbrenner's picture

4 Answers:

lucianc's picture
Thanks,
I will try the RSS feeds mentioned in the linked topics.

The "New" marker is working now! I don't know why it didn't.
aschenbrenner's picture

Hi,

I subscribed the new forum here at JasperForge some weeks ago. But I just wanted the topics sent by mail, that I saved&monitored and not all. So now I get an eMail each time someone posts a new topic or answered an existing one. This is quite annoying, as I get about 50 mails a day.

Unfortunately I can't delete this subscription, as when I switch to "My Page" all SubScriptions are empty!?!?

Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe the whole forum or why all topics cause mail notification and not just the ones that are "Saved & monitored" !??!?!?!

C-Box

C-Box's picture

CBox
Wrote:

Unfortunately I can't delete this subscription, as when I switch to "My Page" all SubScriptions are empty!?!?

If go to My Page -> My Lists -> JasperReports (on page 2), does it say that you are subcribed to the JR Forums?  If it does, you should be able to unsubcribe from that page.

Regards,

Lucian

lucianc's picture
Feedback
randomness