Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

e-mail subscription of this forum

aschenbrenner

Can I subscribe to this forum to get all messages per email? It's very hard to use the web interface. The "new" markers don't work for me either! If I open the forum the next day I see all messages as "new" even though I have read them the previous day.

Thanks for any advise.

Andrej

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I subscribed the new forum here at JasperForge some weeks ago. But I just wanted the topics sent by mail, that I saved&monitored and not all. So now I get an eMail each time someone posts a new topic or answered an existing one. This is quite annoying, as I get about 50 mails a day.

Unfortunately I can't delete this subscription, as when I switch to "My Page" all SubScriptions are empty!?!?

Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe the whole forum or why all topics cause mail notification and not just the ones that are "Saved & monitored" !??!?!?!

C-Box

CBox
Wrote:

Unfortunately I can't delete this subscription, as when I switch to "My Page" all SubScriptions are empty!?!?

If go to My Page -> My Lists -> JasperReports (on page 2), does it say that you are subcribed to the JR Forums?  If it does, you should be able to unsubcribe from that page.

Regards,

Lucian