Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Build JR Server From Source: Access Denied to SpringSource Repo

kilian.folger
Go to solution Solved by Tirupathi Mangalarapu,

Hi,

I am trying to build JR Server from the source. I cloned the repo (Version 8.2.0, this commit) and followed the steps in the README. Building the UI and setting the buildomatic properties worked fine, now the first build command,

js-ant.bat build-all-ce[/code]

causes following error:

[java] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jasperserver-api-metadata:Could not resolve dependencies for project com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata:jasperserver-api-metadata:jar:master:Failed to collect dependencies at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.crypto:js-crypto:jar:3.1.2:Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.crypto:js-crypto:jar:3.1.2:The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.crypto:js-crypto:pom:3.1.2 (absent):Could not transfer artifact com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.crypto:js-crypto:pom:3.1.2 from/to SpringSource (https://repo.springsource.org/release):status code: 403, reason phrase: Forbidden (403) -> [Help 1][/code]

Is there any way I can get access to this SpringSource repo?

Should what I'm trying even be possible, or do I have to use The Official source code package?

Thanks for any suggestions.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...