Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

how to enter comma separated values as input parameter in jasperserver

harismitacbe

For member id input parameter, currently there is multi select input parameter 
converted-file.png.0aec8d25896b20a2aa2c02882dc3d73e.png

Server :
converted-file.png.f28ee3f3840623659dc9f496de13f363.png

I need to give the same memberid input parameter as comma separated values instead of multi select values. 

Please help. 

Also, is it possible to cascade the date range so that only the available member id values will be displayed if comma separated wont work. 

Stuck in both. Either need comma separated values as input parameter or cascade date range. Kindly help. 

Thanks, 

Harismita

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

To have a group option under Reset type, you'll have to create the group, see here https://community.jaspersoft.com/blog/playing-variables-group-level-summations-increment-type-and-reset-type-multi-level-group

For : 
In UCCD_TMCODE i have 1 lakh values. In the input, I want to enter specific 10 or 15 UCCD_TMCODE values using comma. The desired outcome is data should get populated for all the mentioned comma-separated UCCD_TMCODE. 

=> You can use a query in your input controls that returns the value of the field presented as multi-select like shown in your question, then create a variable that will take the values of your multi-select param and create one value with the selected fields separated by a comma using Java tools. Then use this variable in a non prompt param that you'll pass to your jrxml query.