We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

allow a custom role to see all schedules

erik.dittert

hi,

currently only "ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR" can see ALL schedules from ALL Users.

How can i allow a Custom Role also see all Schedules from all Reports and all Users? Of course i could set this Users also in ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR but thats exaklty not what i want :)

Thx!

Erik

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.
If you need to give the user access to reports. To do this, go to the "Reports" section and select the required report. Click the "Manage access rights" button and add the user to the allowed list by selecting what the user needs.

Step by step shown in the attached image, after that click "Apply" and the rights to this folder or report will be allowed.

Sorry, that's what you're asking for. To give a user role permission to view all schedules from all users, you need to allow the action capability:

• Open the Manage tab.
  • Select Roles and Decisions.
  • The required role appears, which you want to allow to view all schedules, and select it.
  • Set resolution for this rotation:

In the "Permissions on the server" section, select "All applications" and check the "View schedule" checkbox.
In the "Resource Permissions" section, select "All Reports" and check the "View Schedule" checkbox.
Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
After that, all schedules from all users and all reports in the Jasperserver system are used with this delegate role.