Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

JasperSoft v6.2 New Install Reverts jasperserver.license

BI is complaining of using a license that expired on 2/15/22 at 5:59PM. However, I have replaced every jasperserver.license on the server with the correct one, to no avail. I have even cleared out the tomcat cache (removed under apache-tomcat the work and the temp directory, even removed a .jslic file as per Invalid license. Professional Commercial license expired on 25-10-18 00:59, also to no avail.

What happens is the correct jasperserver.license is placed into the /opt/BI_6_2_1400_2023/ directory, and also in /root. Both of those jasperserver.license files revert back to the previous jasperserver.license upon starting BI. I tried to create a symlink to the license file, but same results.

Why does the jasperserver.license revert back to the previous version?

I have verified it is looking at the correct directory, which it is doing. When you  "ps -ef | grep java" I can see the path of the djs.license, and it is correct. However, the license file reverts back to previous version, and we receive the following error message at the URL:

License Failed

Invalid license. Enterprise Commercial license expired on 2/15/22 5:59 PM.

Please contact Jaspersoft Technical Support.

Thank you,

Doug

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting to the Jaspersoft Community. Our team of experts has read your question and we are working to get you an answer as quickly as we can. If you have a Jaspersoft Professional Subscription plan, please visit https://support.tibco.com/s/ for direct access to our technical support teams offering guaranteed response times.