Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Como criar um modelo de relatório especifico?

Cami_Monteiro

Oi, pessoal.

Estou desenvolvendo um relatório de análise de cotação e o responsável do departamento me mandou um modelo para recriar no iReport, mas não consigo monta-lo pelos motivos abaixo:

1- Precisa agrupar o Produto, para que ele não repita (por ser cotação, existe  um produto que será analisado e 3 fornecedores que têm aquele produto e  com valores distintos , logo, quando eu crio uma tabela simples, ele repete o produto a cada fornecedor e não é esse o objetivo)

2- O mesmo fornecedor também não ficar se  repetindo (pelo mesmo motivo a cima)

3 -  o modelo é muito especifico e não sei mexer muito bem ainda na ferramenta.

Eis aqui abaixo o modelo enviado:

converted-file.png.a2e1accfd6804463c64e3942436f2497.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure the Google Translate correctly translated your question but I'll try to help.
First I'd recommend you to use Jaspersoft Studio which is the newest version of iReports but running on Eclipse. It is also open source and available freely at https://community.jaspersoft.com/download. It also has a compatibility mode so that it can run and edit reports built with older version of JasperReports.

Looking at your question I believe you may need to use groups. More info can be found at https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/groups.
Looking at the screenshot you shared it seems you could just use the crosstab element. Have you tried it yet?

At first, as shown in the model, I needed to group the Supplier information into columns, so I put them in COLUMN GROUP.

I needed values ​​and delivery time on the lines, such as various information, so I put them in MEANSURES.

I used the Products field in ROW GROUPS.

But your visualization was very out of context and now I tried to recreate another model and the preview doesn't show my created crosstab, but it doesn't show any errors of fields or variables, nor errors with the query.