We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

What do I need to set up on the server to be able to use net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.field.type ?

VM20

When I generate a pdf in jaspersoft Studio 6.13.0 the field is editable. I can write in the field in pdf.

When I generate a pdf in jasperserver 7.1.0 the field is not editable. I can't write in the field in pdf.

What do I need to set up on the server to be able to use net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.field.type ?

my code 
<textField>
                        <reportElement x="24" y="270" width="823" height="119" uuid="37b688e1-a40d-4439-9101-1acfe6f0467f">
                            <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.width" value="px"/>
                            <property name="com.jaspersoft.studio.unit.x" value="px"/>
                            <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.field.type" value="Text"/>
                            <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.print.keep.full.text" value="true"/>
                            <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.field.text.multiline" value="true"/>
                            <property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.pdf.field.name" value="test5"/>
                        </reportElement>
                        <textFieldExpression><![CDATA[""]]></textFieldExpression>
                    </textField>

thank you for help

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days