How do you install Jasper Studio properly on Chrome OS

Hi, 

Currently running Chrome OS Version 93.0.4577.107 (Official Build) (64-bit) using Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) to isntall and run various apps. I have jre 1.8.0 installed and the /bin directroy addted to PATH. When I run the Jasper Studio app the UI does not load correctly.

Below is how my console looks when running the .sh file. Any help would be appreciated

olitucker98@penguin:~/TIB_js-studiocomm_6.17.0$ ./runjss.sh
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option UseConcMarkSweepGC was deprecated in version 9.0 and will likely be removed in a future release.
xkbcommon: ERROR: Key "<CAPS>" added to modifier map for multiple modifiers; Using Mod3, ignoring Lock
Fini: /home/olitucker98/TIB_js-studiocomm_6.17.0/Jaspersoft Studio.ini
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.jaspersoft.studio.server.utils.HttpUtils (file:/home/olitucker98/TIB_js-studiocomm_6.17.0/plugins/com.jaspersoft.studio.server_6.17.0.final.jar) to field java.lang.reflect.Field.modifiers
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.jaspersoft.studio.server.utils.HttpUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (net.sf.jasperreports.extensions.ExtensionsEnvironment).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

(Jaspersoft Studio:5791): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 15:11:06.874: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation: assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed

(Jaspersoft Studio:5791): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 15:11:07.001: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkScrollbar

(Jaspersoft Studio:5791): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 15:11:07.039: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkScrollbar

oli.tucker98's picture

0 Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback
randomness