We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

upgrading 6.4 to 7.5 error

jcordingley

Hi,

I am attempting to upgrade my 6.4 to 7.5 and i am following the guides.

I am up to the point of running the js-upgrade-newdb-ce.sh script on my 6.4 export zip, however it crashes at this point with...

Running pre-upgrade-test-ce Ant task.----------------------------------------------------------------------Buildfile: /home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/build.xml[create-ks] WARNING: sun.reflect.Reflection.getCallerClass is not supported. This will impact performance.BUILD FAILED/home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/build.xml:58: The following error occurred while executing this line:/home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:973: The following error occurred while executing this line:/home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:696: The following error occurred while executing this line:/home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:960: /home/jamie/Downloads/Jasperserver/jasperreports-server-cp-7.5.0-bin/buildomatic/C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 9.0/lib does not exist.[/code]

I am running this on my local laptop as a test prior to running on the live server hence the downloads folder etc. What i am finding strange is i am running the shell script as i am on linux but it is spitting errors out for windows,

Has anyone any ideas as to why? Like i say i have followed the upgrade guide in the docs to the letter to this point.

Thanks

Jamie

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic