We are Just using Jasper Library instead of Jasper Client, Server and all.
When we author a Report in Jasper Studio with a Data Adapter, it generated a property named : com.jaspersoft.studio.data.defaultdataadapter
And It's assigned value is a relative Path in Studio.
1. Now when we hand it over this Report to Jasper Library, And it is not in Studio any more,
I think it is looking for a Property named : net.sf.jasperreports.data.adapter.
To check whether any data adapter is attached.
2. It then look for Adapter file in some relative path which may not be present now as it is running in some other environment now.
We expect this relative path some directory pre-defined directory
1. How can I make this studio property work for non-studio environemnt
2. How can I make Jasper look into some pre-defined directory for Data Adapters.
3. Can it work straight forward or Do we have a way to make them work without manuall intervention ?
Hi, I'm facing the same issue. Did you manage to get it working?
same issue here